Classes & Clubs
- Introducing the New Luminaire XP - Watch & Learn, October 19
- Holiday Open House Event Sale, November 16 or 17
- Mug Rug Run, December 1, 2018
- Sewing Day Out: November 8, 2018
- Sewing Night Out: November 10, 2018
- Hope Yoder's Embellish, Stow, Go & Sew Event, February 7-9, 2019!
- Basic Computer for Embroidery
- Basic Machine Embroidery
- Basic Machine Operation
- Basic Serger Operation
- Broomhilda's Bakery Wall Hanging
- Brother ScanNCut Introduction Class
- FTCU/PEP Software Basics
- Gift Bag Class
- Perfect Patch Embroidery
- Serge for a Cause
- Sewing Techniques
Basic Machine Embroidery Classes: Baby Lock, Brother & Janome
Class Length: 2 Hours
Cost: $75 (Free if machine purchased from ASMS within the last six months)
Dates and registration shown below.
As a new embroidery machine owner, this class will teach proper hooping, stabilizing, threads to be used, choosing and embroidering a basic design, moving backward and forward in a design, the difference between a hoop template and a design template and much more.
IMPORTANT: Please bring your embroidery machine and manual, all accessories, power cord and foot control, thread, empty bobbins and small scissors to clip threads. One 2-hour class. $75.00 (Free if machine purchased at ASMS within the last 6 months)
Note: A special class discount on all store merchandise (sewing machines and cabinets excluded) is available to all participants on the day of class.