Classes & Clubs
- Introducing the New Luminaire XP - Watch & Learn, October 19
- Holiday Open House Event Sale, November 16 or 17
- Mug Rug Run, December 1, 2018
- Sewing Day Out: November 8, 2018
- Sewing Night Out: November 10, 2018
- Hope Yoder's Embellish, Stow, Go & Sew Event, February 7-9, 2019!
- Basic Computer for Embroidery
- Basic Machine Embroidery
- Basic Machine Operation
- Basic Serger Operation
- Broomhilda's Bakery Wall Hanging
- Brother ScanNCut Introduction Class
- FTCU/PEP Software Basics
- Gift Bag Class
- Perfect Patch Embroidery
- Serge for a Cause
- Sewing Techniques
Basic Serger Operation Classes: Baby Lock, Brother & Janome
Class Length: 3 Hours
Cost: $75 (Free if machine purchased from ASMS within the last six months)
New owners will learn the ease of threading, basic functions such as differential feed and terms such as loopers, stitch fingers, etc. Also how to setup for a rolled hem. Bring your serger, foot control, electrical cord, manual, accessories, four different colors of serger thread and small scissors.
Note: A special class discount on all store merchandise (sewing machines and cabinets excluded) is available to all participants on the day of class.