Classes & Clubs
- Mug Rug Run, December 1, 2018
- Hope Yoder's Embellish, Stow, Go & Sew Event, February 7-9, 2019!
- Basic Computer for Embroidery
- Basic Machine Embroidery
- Basic Machine Operation
- Basic Serger Operation
- Broomhilda's Bakery Wall Hanging
- Brother ScanNCut Introduction Class
- FTCU/PEP Software Basics
- Gift Bag Class
- Kimberbell Exclusive Embroidery
- Perfect Patch Embroidery
- Serge for a Cause
- Sewing Techniques
Basic Machine Operation
This class is geared to help you become fully acquainted with your sewing machine. Learn trouble-free threading, how to use assorted feet and accessories, routine machine maintenance and more.
December 12, 2018: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm or December 15, 2018: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Brother Into to The ScanNCut
This will be a hands-on class to better acquaint you with this wonderful machine. The features covered will include: choosing from one of the many designs available, resizing, scanning before cutting, cut settings, the three different scanning attributes, icons and what they do, plus much, much more.
Date: December 8, 2018: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm