- Brother Overview
- Brother Embroidery Designs
- Brother ScanNCut DX
- Brother Software
- | Return to Machine Menu |
THE Dream Fabric Frame
Introducing THE Dream Fabric Frame, your key to unlocking the true potential of your advanced Brother Sewing and Quilting Machines.
Now you can make your workspace virtually endless. The Dream Fabric Frame includes the SureStitch™ Stitch Regulator for enhanced control during free-motion sewing. And when used with Brother machines equipped with multi-function foot controller capabilities, you will enjoy built-in features such as thread cutting and single stitch sewing - all at your fingertips.
Made exclusively for Brother by the Grace Company, THE Dream Fabric Frame gives you an expanded workspace for endless creativity and more freedom to create – all in a space smaller than you ever dreamed of. Measuring at just 3 feet x 5 feet, it’s perfect for just about any size room, yet it handles everything – from garments to king-sized quilts! It’s also versatile – mount a new machine easily, in just minutes
THE Dream Fabric Frame opens up an exciting new world of embellishment for your Brother–made machine and accessories. Easily create thread painting, free-motion couching, applique, needle felting, and more!
- The customized SureStitch™ Stitch Regulator provides regulated stitching and utilizes the machine’s full-stitch per-minute range. All of this control is right at your fingertips.
- For Brother machines equipped with multi-function foot control capabilities, access features – thread cutting, single stitch, reverse stitch, and needle position up/down – at your fingertips.
- Constructed with tube steel and extruded aluminum, the frame has fully welded sides, guaranteeing increased frame strength.
- Smooth gliding carriage system allows your machine to glide effortlessly with accurate movement, making it perfect for small, intricate stitching.
- Fabric Management Clamps firmly secure your fabric into place on the rails. Simply find the groove in the rail, and then easily snap into place.
- The multi-rail directional-rolling creates even tension on both the width and depth simultaneously.
- Ergonomic handles for easy control of the machine and the unique mechanism allows handle to be swung up and out of the way to allow for easy bobbin exchange.
- Five oversized hooks under the frame are perfect for keeping fabrics or quilts off the floor.
- Adjust to the perfect height – table height, standing height and a setting in between – so you can create for hours in the position you prefer.
The Dream Fabric Frame Video
Introducing THE Dream Fabric Frame