Classes & Clubs
- Kimberbell Club, November 1, November 2
- Embroidery and Sewing Club, November 8
- My Lace Maker Software by DIME, November 8
- Machine Basics, November 9, November 13
- Embroidery Basics, November 9, November 13,
- FTCU/PEP Software, November 15
- Exclusive Monthly Table Runner, November 22
- Sewing Day Out: November 7
- Sewing Night Out: November 9
- Easy Three-sy Jacket, November 16
- Notebook Zipper Pouch, November 23
Class Length: 2 Hours
Cost: $75 (Free if machine purchased from ASMS within the last six months)
Dates and registration shown below.
As a new machine embroidery owner, this class will teach proper hooping, stabilizing, threads to be used, choosing and embroidering a basic design, moving backward and forward in a design, the difference between a hoop template and a design template and much more. Please pickup the supply list when registering for the class. One 2-hour class. $75.00 (Free if machine purchased at ASMS within the last 6 months)
IMPORTANT: Please bring your embroidery machine and manual, all accessories, power cord and foot control, thread, empty bobbins and small scissors to clip threads. One 2-hour class. $75.00 (Free if machine purchased at ASMS within the last 6 months)
Note: A special class discount on all store merchandise (sewing machines and cabinets excluded) is available to all participants on the day of class.
Please call the store to register.