Classes & Clubs
- Mug Rug Run, December 1, 2018
- Hope Yoder's Embellish, Stow, Go & Sew Event, February 7-9, 2019!
- Basic Computer for Embroidery
- Basic Machine Embroidery
- Basic Machine Operation
- Basic Serger Operation
- Broomhilda's Bakery Wall Hanging
- Brother ScanNCut Introduction Class
- FTCU/PEP Software Basics
- Gift Bag Class
- Kimberbell Exclusive Embroidery
- Perfect Patch Embroidery
- Serge for a Cause
- Sewing Techniques
Serge for a Cause - Roll-It Up! Pillowcase
Date: October 20, 2018: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
For people who love to sew or quilt, it’s so easy to lift spirits and bring smiles to those in need by creating pillowcases with lively prints and living color with a serged finish seams that is sturdy and washable. Join the fellowship of making one, two or more pillowcases for a worthwhile cause that will be donated to SafeHaven freedom from domestic violence. Fabric will be provided. RSVP is required + Supplies (Serger, 4-cones of medium gray or beige thread, two 90/14 size needles, tweezers, screwdriver, scissors, double-eyed needle, straight pins) One-3 hour class.
Call the store to RSVP, 817-460-4992.